2014年7月18日金曜日

BR 1-9: Mother Teresa

"They asked her, ' How can we get world peace?' She answered, ' Go home and love your family.' "
(Adrian, 2006, p14)
This is Mother Teresa's word for the interview when she recieved the Nobel Peace Prize. She is a famous person in the would. She saved poor people and dying people.
I really respect her.She said this word, but she was away from her family when she is young, and didn't see them again. I think she loved the poor people live in her house as her family. If I went slam in calcutta in her position, I might save poor people but don't save dying people, but she talked dying people and made house for them. She didn't want to them die alone. I think dying is sad, but dying alone is more sad, and they are happy that someone is with them at last of them life. She tells us impontant things.
Adrian, (2006), Mother Teresa, PENGUIN READERS
164/8092

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿