2014年8月28日木曜日

BR 2-7: Gucci Business in Fashion

"In 1995, somebody shot Maurizio outside of his office.  He died that same day. For two years, detectives worked hard."
(Paola, 2000,p.12)

This is the scene Maurizio commanded the Gucci company at that time killed by someone. After, it tured out that his wife Patrizia had asked a mafia to kill gim for getting his big property.

I like Gucci, and I thought to want  to know Gucci's history, so I read this book. I didn't know there is such an accident. I had imagined fashion business is gentle, so I surprised. However, in spite of such accident, Gucci is loved by a lot of people around the world. The designers continue to charge, but they keep the power of Gucci. It's amazing.

Paola, (2000), Gucci Business in Fashion, PENGUIN READERS

134/5913

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿