2014年9月22日月曜日

BR 2-5: Titanic!

Of course, this love story is a  real difference between the movie and the history of the Titanic. But, James Cameron explains, Rose's love for Jack plays a part in the terrible accident that follows.
(Paul, 2010,p.50)
This story is divided into a part of real historical explanations of the Titanic and a part of explanations of the famous movie " Titanic". This words are mentioned in the explations of the movie.
I love this movie "Titanic". I watched it again and again. I know that this big accident is real, and this love story is not real, but I understood about the details of real Titanic for the first time. I think James Cameron is so genius because he put the love story into this real ship accident, and impressed people all over the world.

Paul,(2010),Titanic!,PENGUIN READERS
136/737

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿