2015年1月24日土曜日

BR 2-11: Marcel and the Shakespeare Letter

'Marcel's a detective,' he thinks. 'It's going to OK. He knows his job. He does this every day. Yes . . . it's - going - to - be - O - K.'
(Stephen, 2000, p.12)

This is the words by Henry. This is a little adventure story by two mice. Marcel is a detective, and lives in Paris. Henry is his friend, and lives in London. Marcel visits Henry, and they find a woman who storen the Shakespeare letters from Henry's neighbor. They look for her, and find. This is the scene Henry walks behind Marcel, and closes to her bag. Henry tells himself that it' OK and believes Marcel because Marcel takes bold actions continuously.

I like Shakespeare. I chose this book, because I interested the content of the letter. However, this story doesn't tell the content of the letter. This story is different from my anticipate. This is adventure story by a detective. They are very smart mice. I thought they also storen the Shakspeare letters from their interests, but they return them to Henry's neighbor's house. They are good mice. I like this pictures better than the story. I like Peter Rabbit, and this pictures are like their pictures. Peter Rabbit is also a story in the U.K.

Stephen, (2000), Marcel and the Shakespeare Letter, PENGUIN READER

212/10633

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿