2014年10月20日月曜日

MR2:01 Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Before I watched this movie, I only had heard this name "Indiana Jones". I thought this movie was made about ten years ago. However, I found the image is old when I began to watch this work, then I understood this was made in 1981. It's such an old movie. I think that I feel this work is not old because everyone is familiar with it these days. Especially, the music which is used in this work is famous even recently, so everyone have heard this theme at least once. This music is composed by John Williams who is a famous composer of movie music of the U.S.. I like his works so I felt a sense of intimacy to this work nevertheless I had never watched it even though I knew the effect of his famous music. 

I like hero movies and love stories so I like the scenes where Indiana Jones rescues Marion while fighting their enemies. In this movie, there are a lot of scenes where Indie is involved in some event, but he overcomes the challenges by using not only his power but also his brain because he is an archaeologist and a university professor. He is so cool in this movie. 


I like Marion too. She is the heroine of this movie. Usually, the heroine of most movies are girly, but Marion is boyish. In her first appearance in the movie, she is involved in a drinking game with a man at her pub. In the scenes where Indie fights, she cooperates with him. She is such a cool heroine. I think this story is different from other hero movies. There are a lot of fighting scenes. Indie and Marion meet some of their enemy. It seems that Indie is a hero of justice. Certainly, the scenes where Indie rescues Marion and fights are so cool, but he fights not only for justice but to rescue Marion and to get the treasure, so the attention of this movie is not justice defeats evil or not but who get the treasure. 


345/2646

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿