2014年10月20日月曜日

MR2:02 Mission Impossible

The first impression of this movie is tense, mysterious, and nervous. The title and the main theme song me give such impressions. I have played the song in brass band when I was a high school student, but I had never seen this movie, so I had been thinking that I want to watch this since that time. 

I' m not good at concentrating on a suspense movie, so I rarely watch them. However this movie is so interesting, so I could concentrate to watch it. I was surprised many times at the scenes where the deployment of the story changes. For example, heard that there is a traitor in his team, the file which he wants is fake, and the criminal is a man I couldn't anticipate. 

The most impressive scene for me is when Ethan and his members invade a security room of the CIA, and try to gain the real file. There are a lot of high sensitive sensors for security in the room. It is called the artistic room. However, he stops the infrared sensors, enters from the ceiling with a rope, and they are just able to get the file they want. There is almost no sound in the scene, so this is the tensest scene in this movie. 

The most favorite thing in this movie is that the place is Europe, because I like beautiful cityscapes of Europe. The first mission is taken at a party venue in Prague. It's so elegant, peaceful, and beautiful. It's also a surprise that serial murder happens in such place. I like the scene where Ethan tries to catch Jim too. It is the most coolest scene for Ethan. He catches him on the TVQ for London. It is so windy, dangerous, and unbelievable. The landscapes are so beautiful. A lot of beautiful places are used in this movie. I think it supports the mysterious atmosphere. 


318/2964

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿