2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite season

My favorite season is autumn. I like the time that summer ends and the air come to cool. There are a lot of events in autumn. When I was teen age, there are sports festivals, culture festivals, excursions, school choral competitions, and school trip at schools. In the out of schools, there are some festivals. Mid of October, I used to watch fireworks on the days of national fireworks festival. I was watching the beautiful fireworks and eat barbecue and oden with my family, relatives, and my father's friends at my home. November 23, my family and relatives used to assemble at my grandparents' house, females made a lot of feasts, males drinking liquor, everyone eat the feasts, and went to Myouken festival. We prayed at the Myouken shine, and saw decoration horses, sisimai and game. They are gods of my hometown. When I feel air of autumn, I remember the dear memories.

153/8235

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿