2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is a travel with my club members when I was reader of the club. We went to Okinawa for three days. As soon as we arrived there, we ate taco rice. Then, we rent cars, went ryukyu glass village and stay a seaside hotel. We enjoyed having barbecue and swiming sea. Next day, we rode banana boats, driving to another coast. It is a famouse place in Okinawa, called blue cave. We enjoyed snorkelling there. The landscapes in the cave was so beautiful. After that, we drove to a hotel in the International Street. At the night, we drank liqueurs at a Japanese pub, and eat Okinawa dishes. The last day, we went to shopping at the street. I bought some souvenirs for my family and friends. It was so fun time. I want to go there with same members again.

145/7939

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿