2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite sports to watch

My favorite sports to watch is snow board. In fact, I rarely watch and play sports, and I have not played snow board. The first time I became to like snow board was the time of the Olympic Games in Vancouver. I was a third year of high school student at that time, and I was busy to study for entrance exams of universities. I had not been interested the Olympic Games but foreign countries. I had watched another TV program which shoot Canada. I had liked Canada since the time so I thought that I tried to watch the Vancouver Olympic Games. I watched it by my cellphone during my studying. I was relaxed to watch the landscapes of Vancouver. However, when the snow board games started, I became be excited the game. The snow board player looked so cool. It looks exciting to run the white and long road. I want to play snow board someday.

158/8393

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿