2014年6月9日月曜日

Advice To Kouhai

  Hello, my name is Mai Himeno .I will advise you from now on. I'm glad you are reading
this text.
  I'm a fifth-year student Eibeigakka. I am taking this class the fourth time.
Two years ago as well as last year, I've promised myself that I would acquire the units of
this class. I was feeling the same at the beginning of the fall semester. But, I was not
able to do it.
  There are many things that caused this. I thought it was mainly not being balanced
with my club activities, part-time job, classes, and homework. I was spending too much
time in my club activities and part-time job.
  I belonged to two clubs, I've put a lot of effort into the activities of both of them. I was
working too much enjoying both. Similarly, I have a part-time job on an almost daily
basis. Its purpose is to earn living expenses and entertainment expenses. At that time, I
did not think that this as a bad thing.
  However, my idea has changed now that I have retired from the club. I don't think that
it is bad to spend time on things other than the study, but it is something that applies to
people who are taking the credit properly. Our core business is to be a student. I think
that if I were a company, it's like you're abandoning work. I could not use the time well.
  I think most of you are sophomore. I am ashamed to be here.
  What can I do if I was good then? The answer is easy, right?
  I was right even if I came to this class anyway. This is something that is also true in the
other class of our department. If you want to get this credit, come to this class and do
homework within the specified deadline.

310/4518

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿