2014年6月9日月曜日

Dear host family

Hello, my name is Mai. Nice to meet you. I will stay at your home next month. I wait
with pleasure for the day when I meet you. I wish I visit L.A, but, I don’t know much
about there. Please tell me about L.A.
What’s the climate and the weather like? Are there seasons? I will bring clothes, but I
don’t know what kind of clothes to bring. Should I bring warm or light clothes? Should I
bring clothes with long sleeves or with short sleeves? Please tell me about it.
And, what kind of foods are there? I have no likes or dislikes. But, this is the first time
to visit abroad. Maybe, I will have likes and dislikes, so please tell me in detail what
foods you eat.
And, please tell me about your family member. I wish I will be good friends with all of
your family. I don’t have likes and dislikes about people. Please get along with me.
I ought to have told you about me first. I will introduce myself. My name is Mai. I am
twenty years old. I’m from Yatsusiro city, Kumamoto, Japan. I go to KGU. I major in
English. I love English, but I am poor at it. So could you teach me native English? I love
music. I like singing and playing trumpet. Also, I listen to music, regardless of the
category. I listen to Japanese-pops, American-pops, jazz, rock and classics! I wish to
enjoy music with you. Please tell me about your favorite music.
  When I arrive in L.A., I want to visit many places. I want to go to Rodeo Drive, Westside,
Beverly Hills, and Disneyland. Would you take me to your favorite place? I’m looking
forward to the time! And please introduce me to your friends.
  Thank you for your reading. I’m looking forward to your answer. I want to know about
your family soon.

  See you!!


322/4208

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿