2014年6月9日月曜日

My treasure

  I'm not able to cherish objects. I often lose or break the things I have, so my
treasure is not objects. I think, I think my treasures are my friends.
  I don't remember who was my first friend. I joined a small nursery in my local
when I was four years. It does not mean I did not get along with the children of there,
but I often played with my younger sisters or cousins. I think they were like my friends.
  When I was a junior high and elementary school student, I was shy, but classmates
greet and say hello to me however shy I was. It was nice for me.
  At the high school, I was always with the same people. I went to high school, and the
students were almost all serious, but they were also funny, I got along with them. I
almost always get along with cheerful people now. But, my close friend is a quiet girl in
my high school days. I could calm down when I was with her. We live away from each
other now, but when we return to our hometown, we meet and talk about what has
happened.
  Now, I am a university student. I made many friends in my school days. I have
belonged to two clubs since I entered this university. I made friends not only in my
club but also with other clubs members. I felt atmosphere that we had to get along
with everyone. In fact, nobody made an unpleasant face, so I can greet everyone
regardless of their club or school grade. And, I work like talking guests, additionally I
meet other university students in our orchestra. I made friends steadily. I was not able
to imagine this before I entered this university. All of the people I met changed me.
I learn something from my friends, and they do things for me. I thank them. I think
people can't live alone, me too. Then, when I am out in society, I also go live in mind it.
I want people to understand that people are not able to live alone. People can be

humane because they live with someone. My friends are my best treasure.

373/4891

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿