2015年1月25日日曜日

BR 2-13: Kylie Minogue

She doesn't always want to live in the world of show business. She often likes being quiet, at home with her family. She likes playing games and making clothes. She likes visiting friends. Perhaps there are two Kylie Minogues. One is a world famous singer, and one is a quiet family girl.
(Liz, 2008, p.19)

This is the last texts about Kylie Minogue. She is a big actress and a singer in the world. She is from Austrralia. This story starts about the time when she had a cancer. This is the biggest happening of her life. She had cancer while her would tour. The tour postponed until she gets better. However, her funs had been waiting her. When the tour started again, very many people came. She was loved by a lot of fun. She works and works, but she cherishes not only her works, but also her family and friend.

When I found this book, I had not known her. I read this book because I was interested in her. I found she is a big singer who sings "I Should Be So Lucky" and "Rocomotion." they are my favorite songs! I get to more and more interest about her, and read this story all. She taught important things to me. When I am busy at my studies or works, I don't touch and spend time with my family and my friends so much. She is more busy than me, but she makes time to meet her family and friends. I thought I should cherish the times when I meet my family and friends.

Liz Kilbey, (2008), Kylie Minogue, PENGUIN ACTIVE READERS

275/11173

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿