2015年1月26日月曜日

My Favorite Japanese Pub

After my work of December 20, we went to a Japanese pub with my two friends. It was my favorite Japanese pub, and I often take my friends there. The interior is very narrow though a lot of people come, but I like the interior because I feel in a secret base. I always drink cassis oolong tea, and some dishes. My favorite dishes are crpaccio, tataki ccumber, mentai egg roll, kimchi nabe, and tempura of yam. The tastes are very good, and we can eat them at law cost. I can enjoyed drinking, eating, and talking with my friend this day, but I heard a bad news. The service person told me that they would close earlier than now from next month, so I would be not able to go there after my works. He said there are less person can work until late time. I want anyone to work there at late time. 


154/12543

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿