2015年1月26日月曜日

BR 2-15: The OC the Misfits

'Stop it!' cried Marissa. 'You're frightening me!' 'Good' Ryan shouted. 'Because you're frightening me.' 'If there's drinking, crying, and policemen ... then I guess it's Christmas,' he said, calmer now. 'I left all these problemin Chino. I'm not doing it again.'
(Josh,2007, p.54)

This is the conversation by Marissa and Ryan. Marisa and Ryan are friends, but they are not good relation this time. Marissa is in hard time, and she drinks outside the Christmas party.Vodka though she is not adult yet. As soon as he finds her, she trys to escape by her car from him. He stops her, and they go to driving by him. They were asked by policemen, but were don't arrested. Then, he throw away the Vodka bottole and they says this each other.

I had watched this TV drama only the first episode of the season 1. I had been interested in their love going. I had not anticipated that Marrisa becomes such crazy. Ryan was a bad boy at the first episode, but I find that he became better than before. He can advice Marrisa to be good for their situation. In this episode, I can the scene which he keeps his anger not to fight. At the first episode, he fights with other bad kids as soon as he gets angry. He took up by his lawyer Sandy. Sandy brings up him as his son in spite of his wife's opposite. I understood Sandy's feeling from this change of Ryan.

Josh,(2007), The OC, Scholastic

254/11696

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿