2015年1月11日日曜日

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is cat. The reason is just that they are so cute. I like or don’t like about their breed. I think they are cute as long as they are cats. I have been keeping a cat in my parents’ house until I was a junior high school student. In fact, I didn’t like cat before she came our house. I was afraid of dogs and cats, because I have been chased by a dog when I was a little child. My parents took her to our home, and I certainly opposed to keep her. However, I got used to touching her for only a day. All of my family love her now because of her loveliness. I became not to be afraid of not only her, but also other cats and dogs. She changed me. I thought cat’s power is so wonderful! I live apart from her, so I hardly see her. I sometimes search phot or video of cats to relax

165/9657

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿