2015年1月11日日曜日

My favorite club

My most favorite club I had ever belonged to is kado club in this university. Kado means flower arrangement in Japanese. Kado of KGU is consisted by only girls and is continued for about sixty years. I had been the leader in the club. The main activity is practicing to arrange  flowers in practicing room in this university which the floor is tatami or our teacher's class classroom. The flowers were different by the season. They were so beautiful. The biggest event is exhibition of Takuma festival. We started the preparation from three month before the festival to get award.  Another arranging flowers, we traveled, held party, and participated events of this university. Our club were getting along to the other club members. All events in this club are so fun for me. I think I could good experiences the things that could not be in the other clubs. I love this club and the member.

156/9442

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿