2015年1月11日日曜日

My favorite Slogan

My favorite slogan is “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” by Audrey Hepburn. She is my respectful person because she is beautiful and famous actress around the world and contributed poor people.  There are some slogan by her, and I like this words best of those. She is different from recent fashion models or movie actresses, we call “Celeb”. Most of them show off their expensive clothes or houses, and sometimes take the arrogant attitude. However, she didn’t so. I have never watch she is alive, but I think she is thoughtful person. I have been trying to watch good points of people and think that I am not alone until I heard this words of her. I want to be strong and beautiful woman like her.

150/9592

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿