2015年1月11日日曜日

My favorite clothing

My favorite clothing is the black hoodie of my club. I made this hoodie with my club member when I managed this club. We made our uniforms every year, so I have four T-shits, a sweat pants, two work clothes, and three hoodies. I like this black hoodie best, because we made it with hard way. We wanted to make it by Takuma festival, but we were so busy for perpetrating our exhibition.  We made time and discussed design our uniform. However, the discussion went not well, because our taste about design are different. At last, the design was decided. There is silver “56th” which is our generation inside a red rose circle. At the outside, there is my name. I ordered my senior who made uniforms, and he brought them on two days before Takuma festival. I wear this hoodie at only my home now, but I will cherish this forever.

152/9809

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿